All these ice sculptures are from "First Night State College". State College is about a 20 minutes drive from Bellefonte. I still have four more days of them to post. I didn't take a photo of them all, but a few. I still have George Washington, Wishing Well, Love Birds and PA Elk that I will posting. Hope you come back to see them all, and hope you don't get sick of them.
Reindeer, Rooster and Horse Ice Sculptures
All these ice sculptures are from "First Night State College". State College is about a 20 minutes drive from Bellefonte. I still have four more days of them to post. I didn't take a photo of them all, but a few. I still have George Washington, Wishing Well, Love Birds and PA Elk that I will posting. Hope you come back to see them all, and hope you don't get sick of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment