Ice Boat

Here's an ice boat sculpture from New Years Eve they do for State College First Night. I have several photos I took and will post more of them tomorrow. State College is about a 20 min. drive from Bellefonte.

If you want to know the tally on my theme day votes yesterday.
There were 56 votes and some of you didn't vote, so I didn't count nothing for those one's. Obviously.
#1 Duck Wings got 7 votes.
#2 Chrome got 2 votes.
#3 Merlin & Spot got 6 votes.
#4 Reflection got 18 votes.
#5 Military Honors got 8 votes.
#6 Back to the 50's got 3 votes.
#7 Sunset got 7 votes.
The winner was out of 56 votes..."Reflection" #4, with "Military Honors" coming in second place. Thanks for voting everyone. If you didn't vote yesterday you can still put your vote in. I'd love to see your comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment