Church at McAlevys Fort


McAlevys Fort is about a 40 minute drive from Bellefonte.

I have been tagged by Barbara at http://west-sacramento.blogspot.com/ to comment on my New Year's Resolutions. According to the game, I am then to tag 3 other blogs to do the same.

"When it comes to New Year’s Resolutions we seem to fall into four categories: 1) quite serious about them, 2) flippant about them, 3) pressured to do them, or 4) do not do them. So, the purpose of this little game is to let us know which category you are in. I will give mine, then tag 3 other sites to do the same thing."

For me I guess it would be #2 for flippant about them. I make them, but tend to go off them, and I don't worry about them if I do.

A few of my New Years resolutions this year would be to:
-Lose weight, eat healthy and exercise.
-Get organized and lose the clutter.
-Put together my memoirs for my children and grandson in book form. I have stories done, but need to revise them, and then get them into a book. I'm not doing it to sell, just for them.

So now, I tag the following three blogs:
Lori http://missbinnyc.blogspot.com/
Pete http://easynowoldchap.blogspot.com/
Melissa http://downacobblestonepath.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment